Fife Physiotherapy Centre at Dunfermline is one of the best place for expert Physiotherapy and Pain Management, recommended by hundreds of happy clients for clinical excellence. Our first priority is your health. To keep maintain the trust of our clients and achieve quicker recovery as possible, we always give them expert advice and the most suitable hands on treatment with clinical and home management exercises. We don’t ask our clients to come for more sessions without any reason or charge them for something we can’t help. We never force or ask our clients to book dozen of sessions in advance as 9/10 of our clients get complete recovery within 3-4 sessions. (1/10 complex cases may take 6-8 sessions) We accept credit card debit card, Apple Pay Google Pay and provide detail reports/receipts for personal injury claims or tax claim for work related injuries.
We believe on the bases of our experience that an early treatment and injury management with correct diagnoses improve pain and achieve quicker recovery. Therefore we provide appointments on the same day to avoid further delay that can potentially cause damage to bones, muscles and surrounding soft tissues. We aim to achieve your goals in sports, work and day to day life without any pain.
Fife Physiotherapy Centre offers all therapies required to benefit your health. Chartered Physiotherapy, Foot Care, Sports Physiotherapy and Injuries Management, Sports Massage, Acupuncture, Reflexology and all remedial and complementary therapies under the umbrella of one clinical practice.
We are insured and registered with health and care professional council. We maintain our professional, educational and clinical standards. We provide services that can help you towards a pain free healthy life by maintaining physical well being and fitness. Fife Physiotherapy Centre offers the most suitable treatment options for physical injuries or any other health condition.
The centre also offers high quality prescribed orthotics, corrective insoles, splints, and body products. Fife Physiotherapy is the right place for the assessment and treatment of your health conditions where highly experienced and state registered therapist will treat and advise you accordingly. We are in a close connection with several insurance companies, law firms and personal injuries claim solicitors.
We also provide treatment and pitch side physiotherapy for elite sports players, including Rugby, Football players, Track Athletes, Weightlifters, Gymnasts, badminton champions and professional dancers.
We also offer sports physiotherapy and sports injuries management to most of the Scotland’s sports clubs and academies including Cowdenbeath Football Club, Fife Elite Football Academy & Alloa Athletic Football Club.
Fife Physiotherapy Centre is the hub of clinical excellence at Dunfermline the centre of FIFE Council provide professional clinical & complementary therapies including: Fore testimonial and recommendations of our happy clients please visit our Facebook and testimonial page.
- Pain Management
- Treatment for Trapped Nerve pain
- Treatment for vertebral disc herniation
- Treatment for Sciatica Pain and Back Pain
- Treatment for Shin Splints and Shin Pain
- Treatment for Neck pain and Trapped Nerve in Neck and Shoulder
- Treatment for Knee pain
- Treatment for Runner’s Knee
- Treatment for Rotator Cuff Injury
- Treatment for Ligaments injury
- Treatment for Tendon Tear
- Treatment for Achilles Tendon Pain
- Treatment for Frozen Shoulder
- Treatment for Tennis Elbow
- Treatment for Golfer’s Elbow
- Treatment for Muscular pain
- Treatment for Joints pain
- Treatment for Running injuries
- Treatment for IT Band injuries
- Treatment for athletic injuries
- Treatment for Dancing Injuries
- Treatment for Fibromyalgia symptoms
- Treatment for Sports injuries
- Treatments for Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries Managemnt
- Sports Massage
- Bio-mechanical Assessment
- Foot Care Clinic
- Treatment for Foot injuries
- Prescribed Orthotics